Hard Chrome Plated Shafts
Hard Chrome Plated Shafts (Hard Chrome Plated Bars) and hardened hard plated chrome bars are designed to meet your specific needs for piston rod material in Hydraulic and Pneumatic Cylinders and other applications. Most advanced techniques of surface removal, polishing and hard chrome plating are used in manufacturing the above bars.
- Material: EN-8 D/ CK 45 (other material like En.9 / En.l 9 / En.24 etc. can be used) As per customer requirement.
- Std size : 8mm to 150mm Above 150mm can be ordered
- Std length : cut to customer length up to 7000mm
- Surface Roughness : better than RA-0.2.
- Chrome surface hardness : 850 to 1100 HV
- Straightness : 0.1 per meter max.
- Od Tolerance : f7 / f8/ g6